This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment. Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately. The information you enter will be retained to automatically populate future registration forms.
To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or checking account information available. Following the completion of this registration, you will see a charge on your account from Minnesota Diving Academy.
- Payment Due Date: Payment of Program Fees must be made prior to an athlete beginning practice for the session.
- If fees are not paid prior to their start date, an athlete will get one warning. After the warning, they will be suspended from practice until payment is completed.
- Payment Information: Payments for the program and annual fees can be paid by check or online through Sport Engine when registering for each session.
- Club registration, USA Diving Memberships and payment MUST be made prior to a diver participating in practices.
- If a diver’s fees are not paid in accordance with any payment agreements in full by the last day of the session, the diver(s) will not be allowed to register or participate in the following season with MDA.
- Fees can be paid at one time or can be split into up to three equal installments, billed automatically to your credit card or checking account on the first day of each appropriate month through Sport Engine.
- Payment Plans: If special payment plans are desired, please talk to Eleanor Smart. We will be happy to work with you to create solutions that best fit your financial desires.
- Prorated Fees: If a diver joins after the current session begins MDA can prorate their fees accordingly.
- MDA will not prorate fees for divers who take extended vacations during a season, or for those who quit during a season for any reason other than illness or injury.
- If a diver is injured or ill for more than 2 weeks of a season, MDA will credit the diver for the amount of time missed from practice.
- The final decision to prorate fees rests with MDA alone.
- The Annual MDA Membership fee and USA Diving Membership fee cannot be prorated.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to:
Phone: (913) 787-3220
Select an option to continue with the registration.